We hope you are well, and we thank you for your continued patience and encouragement during these unprecedented times.
We will be opening our doors officially Tuesday, September 1st! We will be open for Private Sessions Only, at a limited 33% capacity.
We have gone through tough times, and still, there is a long road ahead of us with yet more uncertainty. The only way to do this is to work together with mutual care and respect for all.
We have to reorganize and create a safe environment for everyone. So there are some changes that we will be implementing.
Our Front Desk will be operating with limited hours. There will be someone at the Front Desk 5 days a week at both locations from Monday through Friday from 9 am to 12NOON. You can call the studio during those hours if you would like to speak with us.
Please contact us ASAP to start booking your Private Sessions! There is limited availability because we have to operate at 33% capacity.
East Village Clients:
Fitness classes are still not allowed by state mandates. Therefore, during this phase of our reopening, we can not offer group classes. We will keep you updated about the group class situation as it unfolds.
• MASKS MUST BE WORN IN THE STUDIO AT ALL TIMES.
• SOCKS MUST BE WORN IN THE STUDIO AT ALL TIMES.
• 24 HOUR CANCELLATION POLICY IS STILL IN EFFECT.
• ALL CLIENTS MUST SIGN A ONE-TIME LIABILITY WAIVER.
NEW CHECK-IN POLICY:
Please arrive at your session no earlier than 5 minutes before your appointment begins. Your trainer will check you in and go over the safety precautions. We also ask that you leave the studio within 10minutes of your session. We are only allowed 33% capacity at all times. Please see the check-in policy below:
1. We ask everyone to have a mask on when they arrive.
2. Your temperature will be taken with a no-contact digital thermometer to ensure no one is exceeding 100 degrees. If you are over 100 degrees, we ask that you leave the studio.
3. There will be a screening process that you will have to answer 5-8 short questions.
4. Please keep your belongings with you the whole time. At this point, LOCKERS ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
5. Please use hand sanitizer as well as go to the bathroom and wash hands thoroughly.
6. After your session, please leave within 10 minutes.
We are looking forward to seeing you all and making BE once again a sanctuary for creating all the joy and peace that comes with having a non-restricted pain free fluid body thru movement.